Forms and Letters
- Volunteer Opportunities in Perth & Huron
- School Councils – A Guide for Members
- Drug Free Kids Canada
- Parents Guide to Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Parents Guide to Identification, Placement and Review Committee (IPRC)
- Cannabis Legalization: What You Need to Know
- OSAP timelines and planning tools
- Students – Plan Your Future
- *NEW*Scholarship Information
- Scholarship Opportunities
Health Information for Parents – Perth District Health Unit
- Fall 2019: Behaviour is Communication, School Food, Healthy Habits, Eye See-Eye Learn
- Spring 2019: Positive Body Image, Measles, Emotional Regulation,Lyme disease
- Winter 2019: Cannabis, ATV Safety, Immunizations and more!
- Fall 2018 – What Teens need from their Parents
- Spring 2018 – E-cigarettes
- Winter 2018 – Teen Talk
- Fall 2017 – Marijuana Myths
Mental Health Resources
BeThere – Do you know someone who might be struggling with their mental health?
MentalHealthWeek – #GetLoud about what Mental Health really is
Tools and resources to improve mental health literacy in your community and help change the conversation.