Register a student
We now accept online registrations for students who are new to our board, that is, who have never been registered at any school in our district.
How to Register:
- Start your pre-registration process by completing the online form at the link below
- Create a new account to begin the process
- Once you have submitted the online form, you will receive a confirmation email indicating you’ve successfully completed pre-registration
- Then call the school to make an appointment to finalize your registration
- See below for what to bring on your first visit to school
Students Transferring to Another AMDSB School
To register an existing AMDSB student for secondary school or in a different school within our district, please fill out and bring a printed copy of your Student Registration Form with you to the school.
See below for what else to bring on your first visit to school.
To bring on your first visit to school
The following documentation will be required the first time you visit the school:
- Proof of Address
Utility bill, proof of Ontario Property Assessment Notice, or lease agreement
- Proof of Birth
Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, birth registration, citizenship card or official record of hospital birth record
- Proof of Custody where applicable
Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship
- Immigration documents where required
- Immunization records if this is a first time enrolment in an Ontario school